Skip to page content | Skip to sub navigation | Accessibility statement
Your responses to the following questions will be used by the course developers and sponsors to learn more about the impact of this learning activity and to improve future web-based training efforts. Your responses are anonymous and will not be linked to registration or continuing education questions.
Please note that the terms "adolescent" or "youth" refer to teen and young adult clients 13-24 years of age.
Instructions: Rate the following items in terms of your understanding, skills, and abilities before and after completing this course.
1. My understanding of how cultural considerations and practices can support or impede adolescents' treatment adherence.
2. My understanding of clinical factors that impact the initiation of antiretroviral therapy in adolescents.
3. My ability to build partnerships with youth to enhance successful initiation of antiretroviral therapy.
4. My ability to develop strategies to support adherence among adolescents.
5. My ability to identify specific side effects of antiretroviral drugs that may be especially problematic for adolescent clients.
Not at all useful
Not at all Likely
Within the next 3 months
Within the next 6 months
Within the next 12 months
Contact | Disclaimer | Feedback | Help