Skip to page content | Skip to sub navigation | Accessibility statement
Your responses to the following questions will be used by the course developers and sponsors to learn more about the impact of this learning activity and to improve future web-based training efforts. Your responses are anonymous and will not be linked to registration or continuing education questions.
Please note that the terms "adolescent" or "youth" refer to teen and young adult clients 13-24 years of age.
Instructions: Rate the following items in terms of your understanding, skills, and abilities before and after completing this course.
1. My ability to identify how cultural beliefs and practices can influence adolescents' acceptance of mental health treatment.
2. My ability to perform a brief psychosocial assessment (the HEADSS interview) based on cultural norms particular to African American and Latino youth.
3. My ability to describe the components of a first visit for adolescent clients.
4. My ability to identify psychosocial challenges that confront HIV-infected youth during adolescent development.
5. My understanding of the unique psychosocial challenges of HIV-infected lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender adolescents.
6. My understanding of how specific co-morbid psychiatric illnesses can affect HIV-infected adolescents.
Not at all useful
Not at all Likely
Within the next 3 months
Within the next 6 months
Within the next 12 months
Contact | Disclaimer | Feedback | Help